пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

catheterization heart left




So im a married mom of 3 n im in school. Its hectic Sometimes I hate my life Im raising da 2 kids I gave birth 2 as well as my stepson. Which I wouldnapos;t mind if his mom werenapos;t in da picture. I hate his mom She makes everything so much harder N she always finds some way 2 cause probs between me n my husband. When she talks 2 my stepson she makes rude comments about me n acts like I donapos;t no how 2 take care of a child Hello I have 2 kids I no what im doing I never say anything bad about her in front of him n then she makes xcuses 2 talk 2 my husband n tells him she still loves him n wants him back N I have 2 deal with it
catheterization heart left, catheterization heart pediatric, catheterization heart procedure, catheterization heart right.



Комментариев нет: